[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jan 20 02:00:07 CET 2016

The WIEN2k program needs the case directory and files in it (like
case.struct) to have the same name [
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2007-May/009136.html ].

In your post, it looks like you have the following.

case directory: WIEN2k
file: GaAs.struct

However, it needs to be:

case directory: GaAs
file: GaAs.struct

You also have to be careful, because Linux is case sensitive [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05727.html
].