[Wien] :WAR : LOPW-exhausted for atom ...

Luis Ogando lcodacal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:16:41 CEST 2016

Dear Wien2k community,

   I am trying to optimize a cubic structure with MSR1a and I am getting
the following message in practically all the SCF cycles.

:WAR   : LOPW-exhausted for atom   11 PASS 1  had to reduce check 0.010000

   After checking it in the mailing list and noticing that the PASS is
always 1 and that "check" is always reduced to 0.01, I believe that it is
not a serious problem. Anyway, I would like to be sure. Can anyone confirm
this to me ?
   Please, do not hesitate in asking me more information.
   Thanks in advance,
                      Luis