[Wien] Error coming from .timeso_X

Maciej Polak maciej.polak at pwr.edu.pl
Wed Jun 29 10:11:39 CEST 2016

Dear WIEN2k Developers and Users,

I have trouble with running run_lapw with the "so" switch in parallel.
What I get is an error:

> Missing }.
>
> >   stop error

I narrowed down the origin of this error to be located in .timeso_X
files (.timeso_1).
 From a brief look at the lapwsopara_lapw script it seems that the file
should be similar to .machineX or .processes and should contain some
info about the machines. In my case however the file looks like this:

> info in pzheevx16           5 2           1
> {    1,    0}:  On entry to
> PZUNMTR parameter number    5 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16:           5
> {    1,    1}:  On entry to
> PZSTEIN parameter number    4 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16           5           2           1
> {    1,    1}:  On entry to
> PZUNMTR parameter number    5 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16:           5
> {    1,    3}:  On entry to
> PZSTEIN parameter number    4 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16           5           2           1
> {    1,    3}:  On entry to
> PZUNMTR parameter number    5 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16:           5
> {    2,    2}:  On entry to
> PZSTEIN parameter number    4 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16           5           2           1
> {    2,    2}:  On entry to
> PZUNMTR parameter number    5 had an illegal value
>  info in pzheevx16:           5
> 0.010u 0.012s 0:09.12 0.2%      0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

What is the meaning of this and how to fix it?

It is worth saying, that all other programs (the whole run_lapw with no
"so" switch, lapw0, lapw1 and lapw2 work in parallel perfectly for me).

Best regards

Maciej Polak