[Wien] Error coming from .timeso_X

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Wed Jun 29 13:28:36 CEST 2016

29.06.2016 12:11, Maciej Polak wrote:
> I have trouble with running run_lapw with the "so" switch in parallel.
> I narrowed down the origin of this error to be located in .timeso_X
> files (.timeso_1).
>> info in pzheevx16           5 2           1
>> {    1,    0}:  On entry to
>> PZUNMTR parameter number    5 had an illegal value
>>  info in pzheevx16:           5
>> {    1,    1}:  On entry to
>> PZSTEIN parameter number    4 had an illegal value

The diagnostics reminds me of those of LAPACK procedures.

While our experts think, send additional information: case.inso file,
and possibly the struct file.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/