[Wien] Comparison between wien2k calculated and experimental

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Mon Mar 21 10:26:24 CET 2016

Dear Sikander,
it is not clear in what respect you are trying to compare WIEN2k to
experiments.  Let me add to what Stefaan sent you another quantity:
optical absorption. Attached is an example of the calculated imaginary
part of epsilon to be compared with experimental data shown in Fig. 1 of
PRB 11, 1315. The agreement is, to my taste, satisfactory but there are
some clear differences too. If you are interested in this, I'd be happy to
comment.

Sincerely,

Karel

--- x ---