[Wien] spin configuration for charge state

Komal Bapna komal.bapna at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:29:20 CEST 2016

Sir,

Its true that we can not generate "ionic" electron density with
lstart/dstart. When I tried to modify .inst file according to the Co4+
ionic state, it showed error.

My query is that how can we generate spin state configuration for such
an ionic state, it spin states for Co and Co4+ are different and
accordingly the magnetic moments.

Please suggest.

Thanks

--