[Wien] spin configuration for charge state

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 9 14:12:20 CEST 2016

You can still try and change case.inst. The ionicity will come during scf.

But as I said before, in GGA most likely only ONE state will be reached
(independent of your start).

You must do GGA+U and you will get a certain state. Save it.

Then modify the density matrix (case.dmatup/dn) (a more readable form is
printed in case.scfdmup/dn)  by changing the occupations.