[Wien] Wien2kwannier with SOC (Spin-polarised case)

Guanxiong Qu quguanxiong at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:13:25 CEST 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to conduct wannier function projection on magnetic (spin-polarized) system with spin orbit coupling using Wien2kwannier, as I calculated the system on Wien2k.

I tried first on the Fe case. I could converge a calculation on Wien2k, while I am confused with the wannier calculation through Wien2kwannier interface with SOC.

I wonder if anybody could tell the correct work flow for SOC case on wannier calculation through Wien2kwannier interface.

Best Regards,
Guanxiong Qu

■ 独立行政法人 物質・材料研究機構
■ National Institute for Materials Science(NIMS)
    Magnetic Materials Unit NAG
    Guanxiong Qu
    〒305-0047 茨城県つくば市千現1-2-1
    磁性材料ユニット 研究本館居室棟720