[Wien] Discrepancy in the simulation of the paramagnetic state

Abderrahmane Reggad jazairdz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:30:41 CET 2016

Thank you Prof Blaha for your quick answer.

The Ni atom is 3d transition metal . But my question is about the
simulation of the paramagnetic state. There are many people that considere
that the paramagnetic state is the non-spin polarierd one and the magnetic
moment is zero, but you say no and the magnetic moments exist in arbitrary
directions and my quoting is about that.

I have given 2 examples for that discrepancy with your statement.

Best regards
--
Mr: A.Reggad
Laboratoire de Génie Physique