[Wien] initso and symmetso (NO inversion symmetry)/ too high symmetry

Mikhail Nestoklon nestoklon at mail.ru
Wed Nov 30 15:00:13 CET 2016

To avoid this behavior (which, I believe, is a bug) and DO NOT assume inversion if it does not exist in the structure I do the following:
AFTER initso_lapw I copy original structure with the proper symmetry to the one which is used in k generation
$ cp *.struct *.ksym
After this, rerun the k generation by
$ x kgen -so
and then proceed as usual.