[Wien] error in SCF calculation

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:07:54 CEST 2016

Unfortunately it is not possible to work this out using what you sent.
Please do

1) cat *.error
If any of the files except mixer.error contain information, that means that
the error occurred there. You will have to analyze what went wrong.

2) Recompile mixer with -traceback (for ifort) added. I recommend that you
always use it. Then retry.

N.B. I noticed that for BTFO you used -ec 0.0000001 -cc 0.00001. This level
of convergence is not meaningful. In addition, you are using a low symmetry
structure. Did you accept all the changes during init_lapw or ignore them?
If you ignored them then you struct file may be wrong.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
http://www.numis.northwestern.edu