[Wien] error in SCF calculation

Paresh Chandra Rout pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in
Thu Sep 22 15:30:36 CEST 2016

Thank you very much for the reply.

I tried "cat *.error " and got Error in MIXER.

I had already checked by recompiling it as I found the same information
give by you in mail archive. But that did not work. Here I have mentioned
the path through which I have compiled my w2k code.

current:FOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -traceback
-assume buffered_io
current:FPOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -traceback
-assume buffered_io
current:FFTW_OPT:-DFFTW3
-I/opt/apps/FFTW/fftw-3.3.3-intel-double-mpi/include
current:FFTW_LIBS:-lfftw3_mpi -lfftw3
-L/opt/apps/FFTW/fftw-3.3.3-intel-double-mpi/lib
current:LDFLAGS:$(FOPT) -L$(MKLROOT)/lib/$(MKL_TARGET_ARCH) -pthread
current:DPARALLEL:'-DParallel'
current:R_LIBS:-mkl -L$(MKLROOT)/lib/$(MKL_TARGET_ARCH) -lmkl_lapack95_lp64
-lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core
-I/opt/intel/mkl/lib/intel64/libmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64.a -lpthread
current:RP_LIBS:-lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64 $(R_LIBS)
current:MPIRUN:mpirun -np _NP_ -machinefile _HOSTS_ _EXEC_
current:MKL_TARGET_ARCH:intel64

It is not about the system that I have mentioned. Same problem I am facing
with other system also .
I accept all the necessary changes while running init_lapw instead of
ignoring them.
As I was facing the error frequently on a new system, then I went back to a
system where the calculations were successfully done before, but there also
I am facing the same error. This is very strange to me.

Kind Regards
Paresh