[Wien] NOMAD repository

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 17 17:05:00 CEST 2017

Dear wien2k users,

I'd like to draw your attention to the NOMAD Repository.

The NOMAD Repository was established to host, organize, and share
materials data. NOMAD copes with the increasing demand and requirement
of storing scientific data and making them available for longer periods.
This rule of good scientific practice is set by many funding agencies
worldwide. NOMAD keeps scientific data for at least 10 years for free.
NOMAD also facilitates research groups to share and exchange their
results, inside a single group or between two or more, and to recall
what was actually done some years ago. Upload of data is possible
without any barrier. Results are accepted in their raw format as
produced by the underlying code. The only condition is that the list of
authors is provided, and code and code version can be retrieved from the
uploaded files. These data can be restricted to the owner or made
available to other people (selected by the owner). They can be updated
and downloaded at any time.

NOMAD can cope with wien2k files and if you are interested I recommend
to have a look to      https://repository.nomad-coe.eu/

There are also links to this page from our homepage http://www.wien2k.at

Regards