[Wien] Reg: Wien2wannier in Wien2k_16.1, init_w2w error

Oleg Rubel orubel at lakeheadu.ca
Fri Apr 21 19:56:10 CEST 2017

There is an environment variable WANNIER_ROOT, which should point to
the root folder of your Wannier90 installation. Here is an example in
bash on my machine:

$ export WANNIER_ROOT=/home/oleg/WANNIER90-2.0.1

and a check should return

$ env | grep WANNIER_ROOT
WANNIER_ROOT=/home/oleg/WANNIER90-2.0.1

You {likely} also need to add the WANNIER_ROOT to the path

$ export PATH=$PATH:$WANNIER_ROOT

I hope this will help
Oleg