[Wien] Large oscillations in total energy

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Dec 7 19:27:51 CET 2017

Did the :ENE/:DEN change occur only after you changed the RMT? If so, then
it is to be expected although I am very surprised that :DIS & :PLAN did not
change a little.

If it occurred at constant RMT, RKMAX etc then my only explanation is that
somehow EC/EX changed. The charge/CLM/PW values only depend upon the
potential, whereas :DEN depends upon the exchange-correlation energy and
the potential.

Beyond this, I have no clue.

--
Professor Laurence Marks