[Wien] possible bug in site_config for verion 17

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Dec 30 10:47:02 CET 2017

This seems to be because the names :FFTW_LIB and :FFTW_LIBNAME are too
similar on lines 157 and 158 in siteconfig_lapw.

So when you "grep :FFTW_LIB WIEN2k_OPTIONS", it gives lib and fftw3 from
both of them:

username at computername:~/WIEN2k$ grep :FFTW_LIB WIEN2k_OPTIONS | cut -d :
-f 3-
lib
fftw3

Adding a colon after the :FFTW_LIB looks like it might fix that:

username at computername:~/WIEN2k$ grep :FFTW_LIB: WIEN2k_OPTIONS | cut -d
: -f 3-
lib

So try changing line 157 in siteconfig_lapw from:

username at computername:~/WIEN2k$ sed -n 157p siteconfig_lapw
     set FFTW_LIB = `grep :FFTW_LIB $bin/WIEN2k_OPTIONS | cut -d : -f 3-`