[Wien] Optic with and without SO

Nacir GUECHI guechiphy at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 13 19:06:13 CET 2017

Dear Professor Peter Blaha and Wien2k users.
I calculated the optical properties of a compound without SO effect then I recalculated it with SO effect. I found that the intensity of peaks in the epsillon2 spectrum of the case with SO is practically double than that of the case without So. My query: is this normal ? which case we should take?
Nacir GUECHI
Dr. Physique de la matière solide.Enseignant-Chercheur à l'université du Dr. Yahia FARES de Médéa,  Algeria (www.univ-media.dz).Laboratoire d'études des surfaces et interfaces des matériaux solides (L.E.S.I.M.S), université Sétif1 (Algeria)http://laboratoires.univ-setif.dz/L.E.S.I.M.S/