[Wien] [almost solved but some warning messages are there] problem in 2Doptimize.job or in my method ...

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:33:36 CET 2017

Dear Prof. Gerhard
I could solve the nn problem and for the same I send a detailed email which
is pending with admin for approval as it is more than 40kb.

In brief, what I did is

just shifted the principal O(Z) position to 0.011 towards x-y plane (from
0.089*** to 0.078****) and then there was no nn distance error.
I used the following environment:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15348.html

Now the job is running  but I observed few warnings in scf:

 :WARNING: Step size reduced due to overlapping spheres -- check RMT
  >>> in initialisation it was not occurred.
[bhamu at gu CuGaO2]$ grep :WARN *.scf
CuGaO2_1.scf: :WARNING: Density Matrix or Orbital Potential has changed
CuGaO2_1.scf: :WARNING: K-list has changed
[bhamu at gu CuGaO2]$

After 5% rmt reduction I shifted O(Z) position.

Kindly comment on the queries of this email and on the link mentioned above.

Sincerely
Bhamu