[Wien] my membership to the mailing list gets disabled every 3 weeks

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 31 10:16:37 CET 2017

30.01.2017 20:24, Laurence Marks wrote:
> Do any of the people who are experiencing this use
> .forward, or is there a .forward within the WIEN2k subscription checking
> structure?
> My understanding is that .forward is problematic

In my mail account I do not have any automatic forwarding. The letters
simply lay somewhere at the mail.ru server, and program Mozilla
Thunderbird every 15 minutes makes connection, checks letters, and loads
new. So bouncing is done at the level of mail.ru or closer to Wien.

I have looked through deleted letters: during last month I had 2
notifications 11 and 19 Jan 2017.

And what is strange: I had looked, after re-enabling the subscription,
through the archive in order to see the letters that I missed (that were
bounced), and I did not find any "excessive bounces". Though I must
admit that I was not very attentive in this, but I remember I was
surprised. I should have had 5 missed letters, yes?

Best regards
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/