[Wien] question

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 14 22:31:03 CEST 2017

That is VERY little information you give!

I suspect you are an inexperienced user trying to work from the command
line without having worked at least through the examples of the user
guide. You don't tell which program you started but the message tells
you that its the wrong program: it has no -orb and -dm switches.

I suggest you use the w2web interface and the examples in the UG to make
yourself more familiar with the package ...

Good luck

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University