[Wien] The number of bands is less than what I want

Xavier Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Sat Jul 15 15:26:57 CEST 2017

Dear Bingrui Peng

What are the eigenvalues and how many bands do you have in the valence
states.

When you did "x lapw1 -band" what was the energy range of your calculation.

Look at the case.output1 file, it contains the eigenvalues for each
k-points. You will then see the number of bands and energy range.

Cheers

Xavier