[Wien] XPS core binding energy

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 27 09:14:54 CEST 2017

I don't know what you are doing wrongly.

I just did a "lousy" calc. using a 3x3x1 cell with Slaters transition
state and got -290.2 eV.

This is not great, but probably still reasonable. Note: this value is
without convergence checks of cell-size, k-mesh,... and might not be
accurate.

Did you check   :NEC01    for charge neutrality ? Maybe you put the
wrong sign in case.inm ?