[Wien] A tiny question about the direction of external magnetic field in case.inorb

Peng Bingrui pengbingrui26 at outlook.com
Fri Jul 28 05:36:29 CEST 2017

Dear wien2k community

I want to confirm the direction of external magnetic field in case.inorb. As the user_guide says, the direction is descripted by using three lattice vectors. My question is that, do the lattice vectors refer to the three lattice vectors in case.struct ? By the way, the system I'm dealing with is with R3m space group, and the three lattice vectors in the case.struct are not for unit cell but for conventional cell.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely Yours,
Bingrui Peng
from the Department of Physics, Nanjing University
China