[Wien] kgen -so and case.klist_band

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Jul 28 09:48:10 CEST 2017

What features of the band structure do you like to show ? e.g.: a certain van Hove singularity, a band gap in one k-direction ?

There is not such a thing like "k-path for a structure",
there are only suggestions for some cases, however, you can select easily the k-path of your choice by using xcrysden,
but you should have a look on the Bilbao crystallographic server to assign the points and directions correctly.
You also may have a look on SeeK-path: the k-path finder and visualizer  http://materialscloud.org/tools/seekpath/input_structure/,
but again, this are suggestions, usually one selects a k-path to show certain features of the band structure.

No one else but yourself knows what you like to show.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University