[Wien] OPTIC-HFSOC

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 24 13:01:06 CEST 2017

Hi,

If you are using WIEN2k_14, then case.vectorhf and case.energyhf are
for the full Brillouin zone (fbz) and you need to do
cp case.klist_fbz case.klist
cp case.kgen_fbz case.kgen

This is different with WIEN2k_16, since case.vectorhf and case.energyhf
are for the ibz, such that you have to do
cp case.klist_ibz case.klist
cp case.kgen_ibz case.kgen

FT