[Wien] symmetry broken for Cccm

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 27 20:44:06 CEST 2017

Two questions:

a) Is it also wrong with 16.1? That had some accuracy improvements.
b) Is it still wrong when you increase the XC (over)sampling in
case.in0? Fundamentally the x & y axes are different from z in the LM
expansion.

N.B., numerical noise can be larger than one thinks.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what