[Wien] Problem in optimization

GOUTAM KUMAR GUPTA pg201381002 at iitj.ac.in
Fri Mar 3 03:38:10 CET 2017

Dear all

Kindly give your feedback on optimization. I am facing a lot of problem of
QTLB-error. also as suggested change energy parameter value to take care of
this error. but the problem is if we change energy parameter then
comparison of final energy in the scf with different volume or c/a ratio
become difficult.

kindly suggest any reference on optimization of tetragonal structures for
both volume and c/a ratio with relaxed atomic positions.

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:04 AM, GOUTAM KUMAR GUPTA <pg201381002 at iitj.ac.in

--
*Goutam Kumar Gupta*