[Wien] Discontinuity in Seebeck coefficient

elsasab at alumni.uv.es elsasab at alumni.uv.es
Tue Mar 28 10:24:27 CEST 2017

Dear Wien2k users,
I was calculating the transport properties for 2D material. In my results when I represented the seebeck coeffecient as a function of the chemical potential, I found discontinuty in the seebeck coefficient as I have many zero values for it at different value of the chemical potentials. I don't know if this behaviour is normal or may be I have a problem in the calculation. I attached in this message the shape of the curve for the case to be able to see it.
Best regards
Ana