[Wien] Discontinuity in Seebeck coefficient

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 29 12:23:03 CEST 2017

28.03.2017 12:24, elsasab at alumni.uv.es wrote:
 > I was calculating the transport properties for 2D material.

Nobody answers your letter because, IMHO, either nobody knows (?), or
nobody understands the question (me, for example). No use to repeat, try
and make it clearer.

 > In my results when I represented the seebeck coeffecient

I do not know what is seebeck coeffecient.

> asa function of the chemical potential,

I do not know how you did this.

> I found discontinutyin the seebeck coefficient as I have
 > many zero values for it at different value of the chemical
 > potentials.

I do not see this at your picture, there is a pure unknown line, and
it's not clear what are the values obtained.

> I don't know  if this behaviour is normal

I don't know also.

 > or may be I have a problem in the calculation.

May be, there is no information in your letter.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/