[Wien] How to know the user id & password for graphical interface of wien2k

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:29:56 CEST 2017

Dear Wien2k users,

                          I am now try to work in a system, in which while
giving the port number to the address bar of a browser & it is then asking
for user id & password to open graphical interface of wien2k. Unfortunately
I do not know the id & the password for the interface to open. Is there any
file or directory in which I can get the log in information for graphical
interface.

Looking forward to your response in this regard.

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Associate