[Wien] How to know the user id & password for graphical interface of wien2k

Xavier Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Mar 31 20:41:03 CEST 2017

Dear Shamik

The userid and password are generated when you start for the first time
the w2web interface by typing in the unix terminal:

w2web

If it has been already generated, you have then created a directory
named .w2web which contains configuration files.

One easy solution is to remove this directory: rm -f .w2web

Then type: w2web and answer the questions which will lead to recreate
the directory with the userid and password you will choose.

Best Regards

Xavier