[Wien] Coult not reproduced results of CoSb3

fatima DFT fatimadft5 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 11:56:29 CEST 2017

Sir, I did not test the options 25 and 26 but I tested option 15 which is
exactly same as PBE. So, the option 15 is not the correct option.
 I initialised the case with option 15. when I saw case.in0 file PBE was
printed there. I replaced that PBE with "15" and calculated further
properties.
In another directory, I ran the case with PBE option and compared results
obtained from both and both are exactly same.

Option EX_EV93 EC_NONE VX_EV93 VC_NONE gave me quite different results but
then mu results are not in agreement with the reported in the test case of
Boltztrap.

Please correct me where I have mistaken? My thermoelectric properties are
quite different that reported in test case.

Warm regards
Fatima