[Wien] Coult not reproduced results of CoSb3

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon May 15 12:51:52 CEST 2017

On my computer all three options 15, 25, and 26 are working as expected.

Did you save case.in0 after you changed to option 15 ?
and did you NOT run again the initialisation (for PBE) after you changed to option 15 in case.in0 ?

If you use the new switches EX_... etc, and the results differ from earlier work, may be you have to set to the same correlation energy and potential  (EC_xxx, VC_xxx) , that was used by Madsen

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University