[Wien] xy average of electrostatic potential along [001]

Subhasis Samanta subhasissamanta2 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:32:07 CEST 2017

Dear Gavin,
                    I am able to generate the case.rho_onedim file. But,
potential profile doesn't look like the expected "xy average of
electrostatic potential along [001]" which I intended to calculate. I am
pretty sure in this regard because several literatures show the overall
similar potential profile for different hererostructures which I didn't get.

If my understanding was wrong, please correct me and give some suggestions
how calculate  "xy average of electrostatic potential along [001] " using
wien2k.

best wishes

S. Samanta

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile      - Albert Einstein

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=subhasissamanta2@gmail.com&idSignature=22>