[Wien] xy average of electrostatic potential along [001]

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue May 23 14:27:25 CEST 2017

I could be wrong, but I don't think WIEN2k currently outputs averages of
electrostatic potentials.  That is probably why Oleg had to write a
script to do something like that.  You should see the matlab script in
the post at:

http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2013-October/019943.html

To generate the plots in the WIEN2k literature that you refer to, I
don't know.  You would have to contact the corresponding authors for
those papers and ask them.  The corresponding author's email address is
usually given in the article.