[Wien] Coult not reproduced results of CoSb3

fatima DFT fatimadft5 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:37:44 CEST 2017

Thank you very much Sir,
Last and final question for this thread: Please have a look at the chart of
carrier concentration at :FER.
 in the excel sheet.
 What I calculated is named with my data and for Madsen I named it CoSb3.
In my case the initial and final value of carrier concentration are
0.01765558 and 0.07576401, respectively while in Madsen it ranges from
0.01137173 to 0.03217826 in the Tem range 100 to 800K.

>From Seeback coefficient at Tem_100K I got Seeback coefficient values
 0.001592  and -0.001695  while from Madsen's data I see: 0.001416 and
-0.001514.

Can we ignore this difference?