[Wien] different MLD for bcc structure for magnetic equivalent directions M001, M010 and M100

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Sun Nov 26 18:39:33 CET 2017

I suppose that this does not have to do (much) with centering the mesh.
My guess based on other QMO calculations is that some contributions to
mat. els. of e.g. vx*vx from different parts of the BZ don't cancel
(numerically) even if they actually should.

It is instructive to repeat the calculation without SO and see how big the
difference between sig_xx and sig_yy (for any M direction) is then.

Cheers,

Karel

--- x ---
dr. Karel Vyborny