[Wien] configuring static linking with siteconfig

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Mon Oct 30 10:21:16 CET 2017

Dear Wien2k mailing list,

what is the recomended way to link Wien2k with static libs using the
siteconfig script? For example when I go to "SCALAPACK Settings" I
would like to link with static libscalapack.a, however I can only set
the SCALAPACKROOT and SCALAPACK_LIBNAME and the final SCALAPACK_LIBS is
autogenerated to link with a dynamical library. Is there a way to edit
the SCALAPACK_LIBS and link with a static library without editing the
generated makefiles manually? BTW similar problems is with fftw
settings...

Best regards
Pavel Ondračka