[Wien] configuring static linking with siteconfig

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Oct 30 12:59:04 CET 2017

In WIEN2k versions older than 17.1, I think the advanced user could
directly modify WIEN2k_OPTIONS (or OPTIONS), then run siteconfig to load
the file and just do a save to propagate the settings to the Makefiles.
I think it might be with the parallel settings that the new
auto-generation in siteconfig_lapw changed it so that also no longer works.

On line 2036 in siteconfig_lapw, there should be:

         set SCALAPACK_LIBNAME = 'mkl_scalapack_lp64'

Have you tried changing it to:

         set SCALAPACK_LIBNAME = 'ibscalapack.a'

Similarly, maybe try changing line 2795:

     set fftwlibspara = "-l${FFTW_LIBNAME}_mpi"

to say

     set fftwlibspara = "-lfftw3_mpi.a"