[Wien] Problem of permission to submit the program and que setting

sharma.krishnaswaroop sharma.krishnaswaroop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:04:03 CEST 2017

Dear Prof. Blaha/WIEN usersSorry incomplete message was sent by mistake. We are trying to set up a small cluster for WIEN2K , by using one server and 4 nodes, all i5 intel desktops. We have successfully installed Rocks 6.2 and WIEN2K 16.1. We are finding problem in que setting. We are using SGE for queing and have defined through qmon the administrative host, submit host and execution hosts. But when we submit a job by using qsub command it give error with the message "Unable to run job: job rejected: root at cluster.local is not allowed to submit jobs. Exiting." We tried to find out a solution from User guide and Frequently asked questions, but could not get a solution. Could any body help us to solve the problem and successfully instal the cluster.With thanks in anticipation.Dr. K. S. SharmaThe IIS UNIVERSITY JAIPUR INDIA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.