[Wien] Problem of permission to submit the program and que setting

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Sep 20 06:21:49 CEST 2017

Since I don't have a system with Rocks and qsub, I cannot be of much
help.  That looks like it might be a Grid Engine error and not a WIEN2k
error, so you might get better help resolving that error on a Grid
Engine mailing list [1] or a Rocks mailing list [2].

It looks like qsub doesn't allow the 'root' account to submit jobs [3].
Did you run qsub under as root?  If so, that may be the cause of the
error. The solution may be to run instead qsub under a 'user' account.

[3]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37733095/unable-to-run-jobs-on-cfncluster