[Wien] hmsec.F:(.text+0x3057): undefined reference to `pzheevr_'

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:38:26 CEST 2017

Dear Prof. Peter,
Below warning message is already mentioned in the mailing list some time
ago and I tried all possibilities but I could not fix it.

In one of the link you advised :

"The attached hmsec.F for lapwso contains the old and new Scalapack
routines.

Add -Dold_scalapack to the parallel compiler options.

Please note: There are cases, where the old Scalapack diagonalization
fails."

hmsec.o: In function `hmsec_':
hmsec.F:(.text+0x3057): undefined reference to `pzheevr_'
hmsec.F:(.text+0x37b0): undefined reference to `pzheevr_'

Its Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors based cluster and mkl is
composer_xe_2013.1.117 with mpiifort and miicc

Could you please tell me how to overcome below issue?

Kind regards
Bhamu