[Wien] hmsec.F:(.text+0x3057): undefined reference to `pzheevr_'

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:25:15 CEST 2017

A temperately solution what I see is:

If I copy below files/modules from Wien2k_14 (not from Wien2k_16) into
respective SRC dir and compiles I see not error or warning.

Could you please confirm whether this is fine or I should not do this? If I
should avoid this then I am waiting for your advice for a possible solution.

*lapw1*:

seclr4.* .

lapw1_mpi

*lapwso:*