[Wien] Magnetization axis, SOC, and rotation

Zhu, Jianxin jxzhu at lanl.gov
Sat Apr 7 01:15:25 CEST 2018

Hi Leandro,

If it is with respect to the lattice vectors, is it with respect to the primitive lattice vectors or conventional lattice vectors, when we have fcc/bcc or bct structures?

I see in other electronic structure codes that the spin axis coordinate system is tied to the laboratory ie. Cartesian coordinate system. I will look back into the definition.

Thanks,

Jianxin