[Wien] Magnetization axis, SOC, and rotation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Apr 7 02:52:14 CEST 2018

Currently don't know if it is related, but topic sounds similar to the
THETA and PHI I calculated before [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06838.html
] and reciprocal vectors used for klist_band [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12479.html
].