[Wien] About the second harmonic generation within wien2k

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 27 08:37:23 CEST 2018

No, wien2k does not support the nlo code. It turned out to be not
reliable in terms of k-mesh, ... and we stopped the development.

PS: At that time we also compared to Sharmas code, but they had to use
huge broadenings to get converged results, which in my opinion also was
not reliable. But maybe this has changed by now.