[Wien] Error in Fermi surface for GGA+U+SOC calculations

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:28:09 CEST 2018

I tried the files you sent me.

When I click on the "ErrorInfo" button, it gives me:

At line 125 of file wn_readbakgegn.f (unit = 8, file = 'case.outputkgen')
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

Based on the XCrySDen mailing list post for that error at:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2015-December/001788.html

It looks like the "weights of k-points" and sum of the "NUMBER OF
K-POINTS" should match.

However, when I look at your case.outputkgen, it look like their are 126
"weights of k-points".

Your case.output1up seems to have 152 when the multiple "NUMBER OF
K-POINTS" lines are summed together (instead of the matching 126).

Maybe more case.outputso_* files were produced at some point in your
calculation.  So you maybe doing a cat of too many case.outputso_* files.

For example, if you had case.outputso_1 ... case.outputso_10 giving
152.  It may be that only case.outputso_1 ... case.outputso_8 should be
combined using cat to get 126 in case.output1up.  The case.outputso_9
and case.outputso_10 giving a sum of 26 for "NUMBER OF K-POINTS" may be
from some other calculation at some point.