[Wien] Qestion about DOS results

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Dec 9 22:19:21 CET 2018

Your sequence to calculate the DOS is completely wrong.

See comments below.

And your comments about the magnetic atoms are not consistent with the
results of the :MMI.

It appears that atom 2 is magnetic, not atom 1 ??

Did you apply U for atoms 2 ???

Please try the NiO example from the workshop exercises to understand how
to run GGA+U calculations.