[Wien] Qestion about DOS results

shaymlal dayananda kcsdayananda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 22:55:14 CET 2018

Dear Prof. Peter
Sorry for the unclear explanation about magnetic moment. I have two types of atoms (1,2 atoms are of type-1   and 3,4,5,6,7 are of type-2).
I started the calculation giving atom1-UP, atom2-UP and 3,4,5,6,7 are non magnetic. I have applied hubbard-U to the f-shell of 1,2 atoms.

at the end of the calculation I received the moment as given in the previous email. I want to note that there are multiplicity for the atoms 2, 4,6 and 7. So actual number of atoms in the system is 11 as below

Atoms  1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7
Thank you, I will follow the exercise example for DOS .
Shayam