[Wien] EFG: theory Vs experiment for a case

Ashwani Kumar ashwani.ism at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:41:26 CET 2018

Thanks everyone for the warm discussion.  I started fresh again with the
STO.
Dear Dr. Laurence, can you share the reference's information.
Yes that's true,  present literatures focuses on the Oxygen vacancy in STO
created due to controlled synthesis parameters (like partial pressure of
oxygen). That's why i tried my calculations for O-vacancy.

thanks,
A. Kumar